
Luke , William & Karan in his quirky running attire



Failed shot

There , DJ SPAMZ doing his thang , a backflip! And I seriously wonder why cant he give himself a cooler DJ name, AND A NICER SHIRT! HAHAHA.

Evan says I dont look like myself here ?








The usuals + Jaspret + Rj


The crazy angmoh who took off his shirt in the room -.-
Slept at 5 and woke up at 11 this morning to go to church! Honestly I had a really hard time getting out of bed and was SUPPPPERRR lazy and didnt wanted to go ... But im so glad I did! Even though I was half-hearted, and it didnt felt like before, but this is my first step to turn my life around. I know Im going to take time to change, and its gonna be real hard to retrieve back the same kinda faith I used to have, but I believe someday everything will be back to how it used to be :)
I flipped through my notebook and realised the last sermon notes writen by me dated 20 Sept 2008. THATS LIKE ONE YEAR AGO!!!!! Cant believe how time flies man ... And speaking of how long I havent attended church, it really proves how things changed so much cos I didnt even know a single song they were singing ???? Hhahahahaha. Anyway it was just Evan and I sitting at one of the back rows quite far behind and honestly more than half of the time during service today, I was either busy talking nonsense or daydreaming. I can tell you that nothing Pastor Shirley said actually got into my ears ... I was so distracted. But as I look down the auditorium, I see people lifting their hands, singing at the top of their lungs, and dancing so energetically, all on fire for God. And I was wondering why dont I have such enthusiasm? Why do I just fold my arms and only sing the songs I know so softly to myself? Am I afraid? Am I ashamed? Where do all these people get the will power to attend service every week without fail? When will I start opening up, and have child-like faith once again?
But as I said, today is my first step back to Him ... :) And I am super thankful for Evan!!!! We drifted so much ever since I graduated from Fairfield but Im so happy we met today! And Im really happy Feeb was around too. I luv the both of you ;)
Hung out with chin in the evening. We had Astons for dinner and I was bloated as hheeeelll. Anyway super lazy to blog suddenly so .... point form HAHA
01 My moles came off YAY! But its not totally healed yet, hopefully the marks will disappear too!! They better!
02 We drove to KAP just to get Clodhoppers!!!!! Its the most addictive!! Bought cookies & clod but vanilla is still zee best :D CLODHOPPAMANIAC!
03 I created a new lj account to sell off my pre-loved clothes but the stupid mods on sgflea is not opening membership anymore!!!! How unlucky!!!! So anyway I used back the lj Kexian and Cheer created a long time ago. ITS FINALLY ALIVE AGAIN!!! Hhahaha HTTP://JUUUUUNK.LIVEJOURNAL.COM ! Im making a big lost man but at least its better than nothing! Help me get rid of my old clothes if not my mum's just gonna donate them to those banglah workers again ... Imagine them wearing my topshop clothes -.-
04 GD & Rachy gave me a denim jacket sometime back and after 2 weeks of my maid's awesome bleaching skills, its finally done!!! Not that perfect cos the sides are too loose + some acid patches looks too big thus, weird BUT its still not that bad :D The previous time was much better though. I cut off my old and fugly Levis jeans I owned in Secondary 1 and transformed them into the nicest fitting + light washed denim shorts ever. DIY is the way to go :D
05 I HAVE YET TO BOOK ANYTHING REGARDING MY DRIVING THINGY AND I HAVE TO STOP PROCRASTINATINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U need some sleep girl i think i saw ur eye bag
ReplyDelete