We went shopping after that and I got my children's day present already!!! Hhahahahaa YESSSS!!!! My mum's been buying us presents for children's day EVERY SINGLE YEAR. Even my maids!!! Thats how sweet she is ;) I remembered getting all sorts of stuff when I was young .. Pink rollerblades, fisherprice playhouse, inflatable outdoor swimming pool, banana in pyjamas PJs which included bedroom slippers and even a hat!!! Hhahahaha banana head. Thats all the crazy stuff my mum would get for us ;) So as I grew older Ive been given the choice of choosing my own presents and it just gets more and more materialistic ..... I got 2 blazers this time round. I know .... 8 blazers and counting and its not like Im a working adult or something. I have to stop this craze :(
Anyway last night Chin and I did something different for once. We went to Mcritchie reservoir for FISHING with QY Freddie and 2 of his friends. It was sooooooooooooo boring .... so I went home halfway! Hhahah. And today we caught I love you Beth Cooper + Nook Cafe!!!!




Its a spanish cafe just around our area and they seem to serve yummy tapas and mains though we didnt get to try them but the menu sounded good enough!! We had warm tortilla with salsa + churros and chocolate dip. Love itttt Imma sucka for anything sweet! Whatsmore the place is quiet and relaxing so its definitely a good place to chill out with my friends next time :) WWW.NOOK.COM.SG!
Oh!!! Chinny let me drove his car just now!!! HAHAHHA. TRIED TO AH. Manual's quite hard man BUTTT not that bad also. (Ok contracdicting!) I went home and booked my BTT after that! Hhahahaha if I fail I'll damn loser!
Have you seen the latest ipod????

ROCK MUSIC, ROLL VIDEO.
Got vid cam!!!! :O The colours are super yummy! But still, I wouldnt change my baby no matter what. Even though its been 4 years super old + super lag + super big BUT I LIKE ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment