Sunday, September 6, 2009

Soul meets soul on lover's lips

After EEEEEONS, Bel Ling and I finally met up!!! Some Din Tai Fung loving' :)

We waited really long for our seats!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

But it was totally worth it cos ....

Photobucket
They serve the BEST egg fried rice + pork chops in the WORLD. Hhahahaha yaaaa laa exaggerating la! But for a person like me who isnt a fan of pork and rarely eats it, these chops are awwesome. SLURP SLURP!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Xiao long bao(sss) my favourite! (Everything my fav la heehee)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

YOU GIRLS ARE ALSO MY FAV! I thank God for the both of you! But we're missing Sop ... I miss her so much and I know time heals all wounds! I believe we'll all be ok sooner or later, right? :)

Met chinny in the night to catch Year One. STUPID SHOW! Not my kinda movie and its not even funny at alll ... PS! Edwin now I know why you wanna watch it so badly, cos its so darn pervertic and sick -.- YOU LIKE RIGHT?! Hhahah

Saturday was spent with mummy again!!!! This time Nat made time for us so the 4 of us (with my maid!) went for jap food at Ichiban Boshi!

Photobucket
Mummy Nat and myself. I look so horrible and I keep wearing this top!!!!! Wanna sell away already ...

Photobucket
My maid's Yakuniku hahahaha

Photobucket
Mine came with pork, beef (2 types somemore sia), chicken, sashimi, tempura prawns, and all the miscs. Hhahahaha I was BLOATED.

Photobucket
Hot stone!

Went for a haircut!!!!! Only 1% difference, the length is just a little shorter. Hhaha. Shopping shopping shoooppping then after! Got the most brilliant dress and I couldnt resist not wearing it to party in the night :D

Butter was super last minute thing and we all had waaaayyy too much drinks. Drove to Holiday Inn past midnight just to get drinks again with Chin Luke Williem and Sherri! And while driving back the most unfortunate event happened. The car broke down and WE WERE STRANDED ONCE AGAIN. And I thought the incident on wednesday was bad enough .. Hhahaha we did not had much clue on the situation but thank goodness a really kind and helpful cab driver saved us!!! Though he was kinda angsty but still .. at least we made it back to Butter at 2 and did not drag our depressed souls home. Soooo..... THIS IS THRILLER!

Photobucket
Williem the poser. No im not kidding ..... OK LA KIDDING hahahah.

Photobucket
Dont you think Luke is too tiny to be a DJ? Not like the size matters but you know .. DJ's are usually dressed super hip hopish-ly and has the WHADDDDAAAAPPP look right? Hhahaha

Photobucket
17 years old and pimpin ya'll

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ben yap the most hardcore party animal Ive ever came across. No shit. Hes 26 this year and he lives to party, party to live! Time to get down to business and start looking for a wife, no?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahhhh .. the whole "1000" thing Ben did to the 3 of us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dittaya!!!!!! Hhahahahaha I saw someone who looked so damn familiar on the dancefloor and we both went up close face to face and I was like ....... O M G DIT!!!!! Hhahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
Williem the drunk one as always. With Chin Elijah and Theron!

Photobucket
I love your expression Theron!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This pic looks wrong and bad haha but I was just merely planting a kiss on Sherri's cheeks :D

Photobucket
Love the pink afro hair

Photobucket
Charis dear!!!! She knows Darrell too, what a small world it is huh :D

Today I shall stay home and behave just like an angel. By the way, has anyone recieved any more information on the F1 thing yet????

No comments:

Post a Comment