Saturday, September 26, 2009

Casper from the block

Hello everyone say hi to the new kid in the family!!!

Photobucket
Casper my new parrot! Hes a little budgie, doesnt quite look like a typical parrot does he?

Photobucket
Lucky birdy I think his cage looks nicer than my room.

Photobucket
On my sister's laptop. (Ps: check out the baby photos behind hahahaha)

Photobucket
Look at this baby as compared to Jiaming's parrot from the AMAZON. 1.6K omgggggggggg with that kinda money I can shop like siao man!!!

Photobucket
Casper and his new found friend, the monkey ... hahahahahaha my sister's too retarded

Anyway I have always hated birds. From the incidents of them stealing my food, blocking my pathways, attacking my cute and innocent little puppy last time, dumping on my head, clothes, all over. I guess they hate me too? Hhahaha so when my sister finally brought this tiny fluffy bird home, I was surprisingly quite excited to see him. The fact that his wings are currently clipped has made him unable to move and fly freely, but it has also made me feel very, VERY safe. Hhahaha. Another reason to the list of reasons as to why I hate birds, is how much I detest their fast flapping of wings right in my face. I hate things that move out of a sudden, my heart would stop for a second and I would be in a total shock. Despite all that was stated, I actually got the courage a few days ago to play with him. He stood obetiently on my fingers and never moved, then slowly stepped up to my other fingers as I placed them infront of him and rubbed his little tummy. Heeeheeee. He can be sucha cutie.

FYI i still hate birds, all birds.

x BTE tomorrow, i have a feeling i wont be able to make it hahahaha
x I only had 1 meal today, sigggghhh my apetite's going haywire
x Cant stop thinking about my camera sighhhhhhhh
x Just sold my pretty maxi dress from DP. Never gotten the chance to wear it myself. But decided to sell cos its been attracting too much dust in my rack of clothes.
x MY DRESSES MY DRESSES MY DRESSES ONE BY ONE ALL GONE SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I really love shopping but I have to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment