01 Down with intestine infection and it hurts like crazy! Still on antibiotics thus the result of not partying for the whole of last week. Anti-clubbing!
02 Went for Flea Titan with Kexian. Didnt had much mood cos my stomach was hurting but I did got pretty shoes & a bright blue dress! It was sucha steal :D
03 Sumo house with Sop Mich & Nat for lunch on one of the afternoons. We hung out and I had alot of fun with them again :)
04 Results are out! I was all nervious the night before but thank God for the gpa of 3.083! Lower than my expectations but at least I still kept within my "higher than 3" range. In NP last year it was 3.2 but I definitely wanna do better than last year!!!
05 Steamboat dinner with the family a few days ago at J-Pot. We asked for geoduck but the china waitress ordered wrongly for us so we got this instead:

Losbter! Looks damn fresh & good but too bad I dont like seafood!

Wagyu beef is damn goooooooood!
06 Ben yap gave me free tix for one of the Fuel party Underworld last night. 75bucks for one!!!!! And I got TEN! Whoooo! Screw all those who busted me last minute and didnt come the party was pretty aweeeeeesome!

Nutsu in the car

Sop Nat and myself drinking in the carpark. I really cant drink anymore, I had ONE cup and my tummy was hurting again :(


Free tixxx whooooooooooooooo










I need to thread my bushy eyebrows yuck


guess who are we trying to immitate HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA








10bux for diluted beer

Benny zhou!

Nat & my studded sandals. Pretty but the zippers were scratching my ankles the whole night!




Sherri and ivan!



Anyway my camera lenses got spoilt last night LE SIGH. 200bucks to fix it....... sigh sigh sigh.. I feel so bad to my mum.
No comments:
Post a Comment