Thought I'd give myself and my poor (and weak) body some rest this week by avoiding all the parties & alcohol but guess what??? Im down with intestine infection! So much for staying away from the bad habits .. I think Ive been at my healthiest this week but I guess my body's prolly just too used to all the late nights + booze? Hhahaha I dont know. Anyway it hurts! Went for Flea Titan at Dempsey with Kexian, and it was hurting like kkkkkrazzzzzyyyyyy! So I had not much mood to shop but I still got pretty loots :) Shoes again! Hahahah cant get enough of it. And we're going back tomorrow!!!!! :D This time Im gonna hunt CAREFULLY.
Im Karla krazy!

Ive got some friday fixtion fire engine red blazer and the colour's equally as bright as Karla's. Damn pretty (my mum loves it too!) but its too big for meeeeeeeeeeeee. And Im selling it off to someone tomorrow morning! Sad :(

Grey blazer, check.
White drape tank, check.
Neon tights, I WANT NEON TIGHTS.

I WANT THIS

HER UMBRELLA & HEEL BOOTIES

LAVENDER PANTS


I WANT YOUR WHOLE WARDROBE KARLAAAAAAAA.
No comments:
Post a Comment