Tuesday, September 1, 2009

High on diesel and gasoline, pyscho for a drum machine

Its been forever! And so for the past few weeks even before the exams started .... I have:

01/ Gay-clubbing at PLAY with Gilbert Freddie Chin and all... We found a pair of Volkwagon keys!!! But of cos I INSISTED that we MUST return them to the rightful owner and guess what the owner asked immediately after the boys said they found the keys? "ARE YOU GUYS STRAIGHT?!" Hhahahahahaha. I love gays, they make me laugh! No pics that night.

02/ Had awesome mexican food with my mum, Nat and my maid one saturday afternoon over at Holland.

Photobucket
Chimichanga! My favourite mexican food. Second goes to Fajitas! :)

Photobucket
The sister, Natalie... (if youre even thinking about it, dont. Shes 25 im telling you)

Photobucket
... and her prawn taco.

03/ Rebellion thursday with Josh khoo Elroi Benny Joy Madeline GD etc etc. Popped by Attica for drinks with Zoe, Holiday Inn for even more drinks and back to Rebel. Not one of the best nights but I did had my share of fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zoe!

Photobucket
6 shots of Kamikaze!

Photobucket
GD Hanis and Steve

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elroi Mad myself and Jonas!

Photobucket

Photobucket
On the way to holiday inn.. GD with an "injured" eye

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mad Yewleng Joy Wendy and myself. Too bad Bev didnt come!

Photobucket
I have no idea what shit shooter they gave me, but it sucked sooooo bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Abel!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One last shot in the carpark.

04/ Hung out with the classmates for lunch and we caught Bandslam together. 1 kin2da like3ed th4e mo5vie & I lov6e yo7u gu8ys to9 ! :)

05/ Sakae Teppanyaki + shopping with my mum! Shes the best ever. I feel so guilty to make her bank account deplete a whole lot whenever we go out but shes always going like "You like it? Will you wear it? Ok go get your size" whenever we see something that we both fancy. How she promises to provide Nat and I always almost everything and anything, as long as its all within her means. Love you mummy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chawamushi in an onion. Its damn smooth and yummy!

Photobucket
I look horrible but its the best outta the 3 that we took, heh.

05/ J-pot lunch + a little shopping (I got myself a pair of new JEANS! Hhaha) + The Proposal with my dad and Nat over at Vivo

Photobucket
Shabu shabu!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

06/ Bob's bar with my girls!!!!! Havent seen the netties for ages and I thank God all of us havent changed a single bit .. 10 years and counting!!! (For majority of us) I love you girls all the same :)

Photobucket
Almost full attendance!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Frozen strawberry margaritas! My favvv.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gonna MAMBO with them next week!!! I cant wait :)

Thats all I can remember for now .. Anyway was thinking whether I should get a temp job just for this hols? Feel like ditching the F1 thing cos I very much predict its gonna be waitering. And if it is, IM SO GONNA DREAD IT. Anything but waitering, really! Mum's office is hiring! Able to work with friends and the pay's like 8/hour for students I think. But the shitty thing is that, its office hours which means 5-day week! Roar ....... if I really do get a job this hols, it'll be my first! HAHAHA. I'll think about it hehehe.

Anyway as much as I hate broken-up families, I am secretly happy that my parents are currently living seperately. The house is so much more quieter now, with no screamings/yellings/anything of that sort. Bad thing is, the maid's flying home in 4 months time cos mean mean MEAN daddy doesnt see a point in having one since hes not home?! What sense does it make ... hes just in dire need of seeing my mum suffering by doing house chores thats all. Whats new? Ugh. And it'll also be my first time not having a maid in my entire 18years of life ....... Independence day is drawing near?

No comments:

Post a Comment