Exams are over! One week of intense mugging zoomed past really quickly and my holidays are prolly gonna fly by 10x faster even before I know it. I really hope my grades would improve this sem and keep on improving for the next 2 years! Im not asking for As, I just want to get what I deserve. Anyway I have no plans this hols. No holiday trip with the family cos my parents are as busy as ever and my sis just started work not too long ago. Sometimes I really wonder what would I do without my maid at home with me......... even though she is so full of nonsense and lies. Ugh.
I must say I really enjoyed CNY this year but I absolutely hate the amount of food that I ate!!!!!!! Rub ma tum tum!
This was the 2nd day at my daddy's office!

Getting red packet from my dad's office door :)
Dancing around! I dont know why some people dislike lion dance(s) so much, just cos its noisy?? I love the noise! And the stunts!!!!! And the spitting of oranges/cabbages/redpackets! And rubbing their backsides HAHAHAHHA. For good luck okay! An unlucky girl like me needs tonnes of luck.
The little boy was SO CUTE.
We went up to the lounge after the dance. Just like all the other years, there was gambling for the oldies... (Free chips for everyone!)
Xbox/WII for the kids. Last year they had the actual F1 stimulator!!!!
CAI SEN YE! HAHA. Alot of stupid incidences but Im lazy to talk about it! He is a little retarded I swear.
Everyone had a fan with their chinese names written by this guy!
And heres mine! Chen su fen :)
Evan my sexy bitch :)
Silhouette cutting! I didnt get mine done cos my features are really flat! Oh wait, I dont even have features! GRR. My sis did it and her sharpest features were her eyebrows??!?!?! HAHAHA.
This was the best out of everything!!!! The flying cash machine!!!!!! They had THOUSANDS of dollars inside for everyone to take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? Besides cash they also had other prizes written on white slips of paper flying around. Some dude won "1 year free supply of SUTL envelopes and letter writting pad" HAHAHA. So stupid! I literally bursted out laughing man.
Lou hei!!!!! Yummy yummy. Look at the mess we made!
Ps/ Im totally anticipating for next year's CNY cos I already gotten myself new cheongsums HAHAHAHAHA.


















No comments:
Post a Comment