Sunday, February 7, 2010

I left my head and heart on the dancefloor

All my jc (boy) friends are going to army already!!! Damn. Slowly everyone will just disappear one by one! Soooo sad. Anyway Luke, Aaron, Terrance and Zenghao's in already... Luke had a mini farewell at his place, which is only 5mins walk away from mine, so I popped by for like 2hours to bid goodbye to Luke!! Poor boy.

Photobucket
William the whale!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Evan :D

Photobucket
Leonie!

Photobucket
BYE BYE DJ SPAZM

Finally met up with Kexian after like 5months of not seeing her I think? Yayyyy! We went shopping + dinner! Yummmz. Thanks for spending time with me! Love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shokudo. Okay only la. The apple vinegar tea was nice though.

Photobucket


Went to check out Resort World the other day. Everything's not completed yet, but so far so good! We went to all 3 different hotels and it was world-class, very nice! But of cos the main reason why I wanted to go there was to visit VS!!!!!!! But it was a DISAPPOINTMENT.

Photobucket
HAHA stupid face so blur :B

Photobucket
This was Hard Rock. The bar damn nice.

Photobucket
Hard rock shop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sad. We took so long to search for the boutique and when we finally found our way there, it was CLOSED. I was damn annoyed I started throwing bitchfits, sorry chunli HAHAHAHA. But wtf man!!!!!! It was only 7pm close so early for what la!!! So since I couldnt step my foot into the shop, I peered into it instead and realised there were no bikinis, very limited season pjs and the whole shop was nothing compared to the one in LA!! Disappointed x 10000

Anyway, did a whole lot of shopping after church today! New clothes + new fairy bedsheets + new cupcake pjs!!! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment