Tuesday, February 2, 2010

G Shock: Shock the world tour 09

Rachel invited me to the G Shock event at Velvet last week. Free flow of drinks which pretty much explained why my butt was glued to the counter bar chairs for 3 whole hours HAHA. Drink, pee, drink, pee, drink, pee... I practically drank 10 cups and was surprisingly fine. But rach.... dear rach.... my darling rach drank 4 and she puked like nobody's business. MERLION! HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so sober I even went to Holland after that to have Brekos. HAHA. OK NOW, LOOK. LOOK AT MY ARMS! They are expanding!!!!! I keep complaining but I just cant be bothered to do anything about it... Hhaha.

PS/ I got to meet the BOSS of Casio that night!!!!!!!! OK Casio may not be anything to "wow" about but still! I always find it cool to meet executives and such. And he thought I was 25 HAHA :B

No comments:

Post a Comment