
Sherri mindy puiyee!

NEOOOOOO

Puiyeee!










Gilbert's birthday at Neverland and NEVER am I going back there again!!!!! Firstly, its a thai pub. Ok so I thought I would give myself some exposure to the thai scene here in Singapore cos Ive never been into one. Secondly, Ive always thought that all thai music or anything related to thai(land) has a high possibility of it being pirated. Sounds bad but I mean, its kinda true right?! Honestly the music played at Neverland was pretty good but any normal human being with ears could tell that the sound quality was obviously not very good. (OR was it just my mind telling me that it could be pirated?! Haha) Ok and last but not least, THEYVE GOT SLUTS! I get the point that all guys LOVE women and you'd definitely love a place to party with a higher ratio of girls. But I wouldnt label someone a SLUT unless she really is one and when I say slut, it means that you either fuck around with guys or basically just throw yourself to guys for money and/or pleasure la up to you, without having REAL LOVE involved. JUST LIKE PROSTITUDES. You know those tv shows where the men visits ktv pubs secretly behind their wives/girlfriends' backs and while drinking they have girls next to them??? Playing 5-10 with them, flirting, rubbing their thighs, holding their waists.... etc etc. YEAH NEVERLAND WAS EXACTLY LIKE THAT.
Almost everyone there had a girl to accompany them. You know if the girls were fucking hot or sexy, it wouldnt be that bad but THEY ALL LOOKED LIKE FUCKING TRANNYS! The guy next to me even squeezed the slut's boobs RIGHT INFRONT OF MY EYES. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! GET A ROOM ALREADY! I absolutely CANNOT stand such disgusting acts!!!!!! Ok Ive seen worse in the clubs but Neverland is just HORRID!!!!!!
I was seriously VERY disturbed by everyone over there and decided to leave early with Junyi. Went home and texted him a 20page long sms. Yeah that was how ANNOYED I felt. You may think that Im not open-minded but for all I care, I CANNOT stand guys who behave that way. Getting a random girl and touching her all over. I HATE GUYS LIKE THAT!!!!!!! Fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZZZZZZ aiya anyway........... a few pics cos I was angsty the entire night.



MASSIVE amount of drinks. Bottles, beer towers, wine etc etc

Birthday boy!

Birthday boy with TRANNY-LOOKING-SLUT.
OK LAZY TO POST ALR.
No comments:
Post a Comment