Thursday, March 25, 2010

Written in the stars

Went to Everything With Fries 3 times in 1.5 weeks! Not that the food is THAT fantastic but the cafe just opened its 2nd outlet at Holland & we're always hanging out at Holland so ~~ yeah. Read some food reviews online and 99% of it has positive feedbacks on the cafe, especially on how tasty the fries are BUT IT IS HONESTLY OVERRATED!!! I think people are just mad over that place cos firstly, its new, and secondly, they serve fries in 5 different seasonings cos almost everyone are crazy over shaker fries right? Tried all 5 flavours already and it sucks to say this but Macs serve better fries!!! But so unhealthy.......

Photobucket

Photobucket
One egg soup. Its chicken broth with fried egg white on top? Quite yummy!

Photobucket
Sourcream & onion in straight cut!

Photobucket
Nat's breaded salmon with salt & vinegar shoestring!

Photobucket
Pork cutlet sandwich with baby ceasar and sourcream shoestring!

Photobucket
Nutella mille crepe! Its 20layers of crepe stacked into a cake. Yum!

Photobucket
Pear tart. HORRIBLE. Ive come to a conclusion that any dessert which contains pear sucks!

Photobucket
The first trip was with Nat, QY and JY! My face so disgustingggggg but it was the only picture!

Photobucket
This was supper with JY. Skinny wings! Doesnt look that appetising but its not bad. Brekos next door serve better though!

Photobucket
Warm nutella tart with vanilla ice cream! OK THIS IS THE BEST THING THERE!!! Must try!


Ok enough of food! This was Zouk with the barker entourage ~~
They were having some Diesel event at Velvet and coincidentally Juffrie was the photographer for them! So the theme of the event is BE STUPID and basically Juff has to go around taking photos of people being stupid of cos! Winner gets 100bucks Diesel vouchers!

Photobucket

Photobucket
AND YES! WE WON THE 100BUX! JUST BY TAKING THIS STUPID PHOTO! HAHAHAHA. But it was farrrrking grosss!!!!! I just couldnt stop laughing man seriously. Totally grossed out yet weirdly hilarious. Whats with the fucking drain!??! Why cant they just invest in proper urinals (sp?) or something? I even looked INTO the drain and saw a mixture of pee + puke WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!!!! But anyway.... 100bux! YAY HAHA!

Photobucket
Look!! We even got the Be Stupid t-shirts!!! Its DIESEL! Im never a fan of Diesel but whatever! Its expensive thats all I know HAHAHA!

Photobucket
As usual table full of drinks ~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thats right, SUPER LAMBO TIME ~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
JAMES & SHENG DIRTY DANCING HAHAHAHA

Photobucket

Just a fewwwww! Rest of the pictures on facebook ONLY IF IM NOT LAZY! Heehee.

I FINALLY GOT TO MEET MY BESTFRIEND AMAR AFTER 8 MONTHS OF NOT SEEING EACH OTHER!!!!!! Yes, he counted! 8 months is bloody long considering the fact that he is my bestfriend!!!!! I dont care if we've drifted or how he is sooooo damn popular and busy that he doesnt have much time to spare now (its a fact and i dont blame you, you ARE popular) cos NO MATTER WHAT, I will NEVER forget all the things he did for me for the past few years. How close we were and how he stood by me throughout EVERYTHING. Family problems, sucky results, kena dumped by boyfriend.... etc etc. He is the ONLY friend that is 100% trustable to me. I can go on FOREVER telling you about all the wonderful things he did for me man. The list is never-ending!!!!

Photobucket
We had lunch at Thai Express JUST LIKE OLD TIMES :)I really enjoyed myself catching up with him, pouring out my problems and feeling totally COMFORTABLE with it. Love love mannnn!

Photobucket
Chinchilla! I love you without the weird double eyelids please -.-

Photobucket
Ohyeah we went iceskating!!! The last time I skated was when I was a kid?? Relieving childhood memories! Hhahaha. But the ice rink was too packed and small! Cant tell that we were skating from this pic, but its the only one I got!

Photobucket
HAHAHAH I LOOK LIKE PSYDUCK!


Went to the National Museum with my mum & sis after church last sunday! Visited Quest for Immortality! MUMMYS! Kinda cool. Everyone should go check it out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
One of the many statues...

Photobucket
And one example of the many mummys they had there! AND YES, ITS REAL! Creepy!

Photobucket
X-ray of another mummy. Able to see N1 and N2? Those are her infants. Apparently she died while giving birth to both of them, so they wrapped the babies up inbetween her legs.

Photobucket
Also visited the paperbag gallery!! They only had 60 different bags but I had fun looking at them one by one.

Photobucket
BATA!!! So cute right? They should change it back to this one rather than the new one! (Even though I dont know how to new one looks nice, but must be some ugly plastic shit right?)

Photobucket
Cold Storage! I love the whole grocery-in-paper-bag kinda thing that we see in angmoh tv shows, but it seems like only Jasons in singapore does that!

Photobucket
Milo!

Photobucket
Ovaltine! Never thought they had bags right??? I was amused too!

Photobucket
Materials to make paper bags :)

Photobucket
My mum was showing me the pictures of my grandparents in her wallet and I spotted a neoprint of Clara & I which was taken probably when I was sec 2??? Im unable to recall honestly!!! Forgot that we even took this. I dont ever wanna forget her so I snapped this picture. Rest in peace Clara, our hearts are always with you!!!

Photobucket
My mum works in a german bank and today her office had this mini flea thing going on to help charity! All her german and english bosses brought their personal stuff out to sell and my mum got this! True vintage! The details are really pretty in real life! (PSSS. MY PURPLE NAILS NICE RIGHT HAHAHAHAH)

Photobucket
100% silk. I KNEW I HAD TO GET IT THE MOMENT I SAW IT. So funky!!! Ok seriously should stop buying party dresses :(

SUPER LONG POST OMG. Hhahahaha. Goodnight!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment