Saturday, December 26, 2009

This time baby I'll be bulletproof

Today I asked someone for the definition of love and he said "Love is an emotion which blinds you". As of late Ive been feeling the shittiest & ugliest because Ive figured love is stupid, love at the age of 18 is not love. It did not just blinded me, but it literally dugged out my eyeballs countless of times.

Ive been feeling so gawd damn lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely and no matter how many times Im gonna type this word down will not make you understand just how LONELY I feel argh!

Holidays are zooming right past my eyes at the speed of light! Maybe cos Ive been having tonnes of fun with great girlfriends and old friends and nothing beats having them as company hands down! So it has been lotsa shopping, lunch/dinners & a movie with Bel and this is definitely worth mentioning cos I havent caught a movie in ages! Whats best was when we got to witness some dude proposing to his girlfriend in the cinema! Not exactly the most original but he defo deserved brownie points! Pssss! His girl is from China & they've only been dating for 21mths which is yes... less than 2 years! Now what do you think? And I was fb profile hopping while I happened to chance upon this couple who both just turned 21 this year and they are MARRIED! They are both from Fairfield and the dude used to be my school-bus buddy but say whattt??? Im not doubting their relationship but sometimes I wonder why people wanna be in love?? Youre just gonna get hurt. I have to say this.... even my friends who can put up their sweetest & most adorable side infront of their girlfriends would usually do something heartbreaking behind their backs. You call this love?!

Admit it guys.... most of the time its not love, its more like lust. All you wanna do is to get into our pants, all you want is sex.

I am afraid of love...... I do not want love to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment