Anyway we had stats test on tuesday and it was sucha screw up! I didnt realised that Ive been writing the wrong formula on my notes all these while?!!? :S Had soccer on thursday, finally a day out under the sun hahaha. It was surprisingly quite fun? Though half of the time I was disturbing/laughing at everyone and cheerleading with Queenie! Hhaha I had countless of people asking if I was feeling alright, especially keith! "Are you feeling okay? Are you very tired? Very boring ah?" Hhahaha its NOT boring I swear, I really had fun! Its just that the pale-ness of my face makes people think Im tired? Most of the time Im not tired, Im just out of breath. I feel very breathless even while walking up the stairs, even if its only 2 stories, I'd still feel extremely weak. But I'd just say Im tired cos Im lazy to explain. And I know Im very very pale. I dont know if its my blood count or what, but I've just been feeling weaker & weaker.... :(
Went for ACFF at Red Dot Museum on thursday night with Dee. Rach was supposed to come as well but she couldnt get up from her sleep. Went there to find Zw & Luke but sadly we only managed to see Zw cos Luke was busy managing the sounds. It was awesome though!!! The whole fashion show... I enjoyed it & I think they did a great job!!! :) Luke's mixes were really good too it made me felt like dancing!!! But what's best was seeing familiar faces and bumping into old friends! Kristyn, Lyanne, Harresh, Bryan etc etc! Miss all of them so much :)
Anyway.... Thriller @ Butter!











SOOOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE SHERILYN I SWEARRRRR. I miss you so much girlie!!!!!!!!!!!



I LOVE MANDY PANDY. Seriously need to catch up with them :(
Went to Jm's house for my sister's surprise birthday party today! It was well planned & everything was great! She was so surprised + touched she cried and broke her slippers hahaha. I hope she enjoyed herself though, cos I did! Lovelovelove.
Holland for drinks then after. Now Im home blasting Diplo on my ipod :D
No comments:
Post a Comment