Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tick tock Imma fight till we see the sunlight

Its been long & I've been crazily occupied with never ending plans with all the loved ones. Meeting up with ex-poly bestie Kaylyn, yacht party for the Rip Jaw crew at One Degree, swimming with Nat after school, badminton with the class, lunch with Aunt Agnes & Charmaine, shopping trips with mummy & sis, Zirca with the kids, Butter with Sop Syam Dit Kenneth etc etc I cant remember! Been bumping into lotsa people as well... Joykuan, Jo Ong, Elle, Elize.. yknow my memory's obviously failing on me!

Dim Sum + shopping + coffee with Kay. Just a few.. there are more but I look ultra fugly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Itchy fingers successfully tempted me into buying those shades... totally unneccessary I have similar ones with the same print just in a diff shape! Grr...

GET YER FASH ON @ Butter! 10 guestlists hohoho Tom Piper was fantasticcc!

Photobucket
Lovin' zee blue embellished velvet toga! WHOOP WHOOP!

Photobucket
Drinks by the river

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More of these nights to come :D

Hanging out at Sop's place...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I luvvv hello kitty!

Anw as I have mentioned above, I met Aunt Agnes & Charmaine 2 days back together with my mum. Its amazing to see how much Char have grown! From the little baby which I used to play with to the beautiful princess that she is now :) She has definitely changed alot but I love her all the same :) And when I hugged Aunt Agnes and gave her a peck on the cheek when I had to leave, I felt a little emotional. She is an incredible woman who has always been really nice towards both my mum & I! Anticipating for the next time that I'll get to see her again!

PS/ Cant stop listening to Right Hand Hi by Kid Sister. DOWNLOAD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment