Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stranger, you & I

We had a dinner with Sop before she flew off to Japan last thursday! Breko at Holland + Pukka at westcoast for Horlics ice cream mashed with kit kat! Quite sucky cos the it melted so quickly!!! Anw after that we went to Sop's house to play WII & see Muffin! Shes so cute!!!!!!! Drove around 6th Ave to look at pretty houses! I had fun with them as usual, cant wait till Sop comes back & we'll hang out again! Luv them.

Scarlet Noir at Supperclub on friday night with Nat Gerri AJ & the whole bunch of them. Happy to see all of them cos I havent met up with them for super long! Esp Gerri AJ Sheng Sophchong!


Photobucket
Nat & I in the car on the way to the club, after dinner at Holland!

Photobucket
QY with the pirate props I brought :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeevan & AJ. Action!!!!

Photobucket
Gerri, Nat, Me & Deanna

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They spotted us from the 2nd deck! Heh

Photobucket
Mwah mwah

Photobucket

Photobucket
Luvv luvv

Photobucket
AMSTERDAM SUCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
NOT wasted! Just fugging tired man....

Woke up early the next day for buffet at the Latitude Bistro at One Degree! Yet another weekend at the marina! Just realised Ive been going there almost every weekend alr haha. Anw lunchy lunch with Ton Nat Chin Daryl & Kexian!

I WAS HAVING SORE EYES THAT DAY! :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ritz & cheeze!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Reeetard

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
YUMMERZZZZZZ! Fruit cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chin

Photobucket
Polariod lovin'

Photobucket
Group shot without Ton. He left early! ):

Photobucket

Kex & Daryl left. So Nat Chin & I went for a swim! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So many pixxx!!!! Anw Mummy Dad & I went to The Tea Party down 6th Ave today! I had chocolate chip scone + strawberry cream cheese + red skimmed milk! Grocery shopping then after. Got home and slept through my sunday afternoon.

Awesomezzz weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment