Friday, August 14, 2009

I dont care if monday is blue

Have been feeling really unwell for the past few days so Ive been sleeping non stop and wasting so much time! Grrr. Today is by far the most chillax friday ever. No partying! Had dinner with Rach GD and Chin at lps then we headed to Alegro at Clark quay for drinks + churros. It makes quite a good combo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Anyway I was watching 7th Heaven while having lunch the other day. Little Ruthie found out that Snappy (something like Barney)was just a fake creature and she started losing trust in the things around her and believe that almost everything is fake as well - even God. During bedtime she got up and questioned her dad, "If Snappy is fake, is God fake as well? I cant see God so how do I know if hes there?" SOUNDS SO LIKE ME! Ive been asking the people around me the exact same question too, without the Snappy part la... Anyway her dad replied "I personally strongly believe in God. Just like the wind, I cant see the wind, but I can feel it. I feel pain, I feel hurt, but I will never be able to see it. I cant see God, but I feel him" And after hearing that it boost my child-like faith once again.... Time to go back to church? Yay or yay? (Nay is never in my dictonary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment