Last week while driving over to Railmall with my sister at night, she was telling me how she and her usual group of friends almost got knocked by a train while they were taking pictures there. How they couldnt near the whistling of the train but thank God my sister saw the lights coming.. And just a few days ago, she was telling me how 2 girls died on the same track cos a train hit them..
However last night Megan was telling me that it wasnt 2 girls, it was a girl and a guy and one of them is Clara Lee. My heart sank seriously. At that moment I didnt know whether to thank God that it wasnt my sister yet I was super damn fucking sore that Clara's gone.
She was one of those together with Gracia and Cheryl that helped me tremendously and was there for me whenever I needed help in Fairfield. We started off being strangers cos she was 2 years old than me and one fine day I remembered recieving a text from a girl called Clara telling me to be strong because my brother passed away. (People were passing my number around, for a good reason of cos) She wrote me postcards/letters and we used to hang around together in school. However as time passed we drifted and I feel so sad about that now. Sad for not treasuring her enough and why why why do people around me always have to go.... And they're all from Fairfield?! My favourite principal Mrs Tan, my brother and now Clara?!
Was reading all her RIP messages on Facebook by Fairsians and I seriously felt like crying. I even have tears in my eyes now ughhhhhhhh Clara I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
Babe you'll always be the super sweet girl with the nicest smile in my heart. Always remembering the times we used to hang out and always loving you. Rest in peace my dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment