Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Youre my king of hearts & Im your queen of spades

Nat's 20th!

We went to Berkeley for dinner, the food was only mediocre but the company was all that matters! So happy to see the entourage again and of cos, the birthday girl!

Photobucket
Ton showcasing his "work" with all his sweet nothings written all over it .. aww

Photobucket
Our group.. we had even more people there!

Photobucket

Went to Zouk after that! IT WAS DAMN MAD.

Photobucket
Nat Gerri me & Avena!

Photobucket
ROUND 1 DENG DENG DENG. Ok apple shooters, no kickkkk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With Ama & Betina

Photobucket
TEQUILA. Now thats the shit :D

Photobucket
Ailin & AJ

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Downnnn

Photobucket
Super Lambo spells D E A T H

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha terry! His virgin experience!

Photobucket
Sheng

Photobucket
Elroi

Photobucket
Avena & I! Stupid hand blocking zzz

Photobucket
Went out to meet Josh & all! 151 AGAIN. No this time, I wasnt dead!

Photobucket
Abel

Photobucket
Gay!

Photobucket
Ben and Andre! :)

Happy birthday babe! We may not be as close as we used to be now, no more art classes together, lunches at sumo house, swimming dates, jb trips ... the list goes on! Not seeing you for a week somehow always feels more like a year to me. Im always thinking of you and all the fun we've spent together :) :) Youre still one of the closest friends to me and I can already see myself growing old with you! Shopping like taitais, highteas... all the things we love doing together! Im definite that youre a friend to keep and I thank God for this wonderful friendship! Mwah mwah xx

Madam Saigon/ Imperial Treasure @ One Degree

Been going to church every sunday with my family! (Yes we've been attending service ever since the new year started! Thank God! After like what..... 10 years?) So these are lunches we had after service.. I love family days!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHO! Wah damn awesome! Im salivating!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Whats dim sum without egg tarts!!!!!

Photobucket
This was what I mentioned in one of my older post! YIN YAN FAN! Ive never seen it anywhere else except Imperial Treasure at the marina ONLY. Damn yummy I swear.

Photobucket

Photobucket
SLURRRPS. My favourite lor. The crab meat soup is phwoaaaa! WINNER.

Andre's 19th!

Met the boys at Suntec for Kushin Bo buffet. Good food comes with an even "better" price, but it was all paid for ^^ Poor birthday boy... the bill came up to $469! HAHA. BUT THE SNOW CRAB WAS MAD FRICKIN YUMMY LA!!! All thanks to Josh who peeled ALL the crabs for me haha!

Photobucket
Dre Aaron & Peng

Photobucket
Josh & Mark

Photobucket
Daryl

Photobucket
Yay buddy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one also damn nice.

Photobucket
Desserts. Always the best part of the meal!

Photobucket
Yay group photo! You know how hard it is to persuade a whole group of boys to snap a picture TOGETHER -.-

Dre & I, we go a long way back. Way back to the xmas party at Cara's place 7 years ago. How we started off being strangers, to lovers, to enemies and now we're the greatest friends. I remembered how much I loved him in the beginning, and hated him even more after that. Our silly little fights over the stupidest things.... But Im glad things steered this way and now Im loving you more than ever! And no matter how much you may annoy me EVERY SINGLE TIME and ALWAYS pisses me off so badly with your disgusting jokes, you have to know that nothing will change our friendship! Remember the promise we made when we hit 10years!!!


PS/ I PUT ON WEIGHT LEH. BEEN EATING ALOT OF GOOD FOOD. FUCK CAN?!

No comments:

Post a Comment