Weekends was spent hanging out with Chinny chin! Last night was a rough night for me but Im glad Im feeling much better today. Things may not go my way sometimes but at least I know my brother is always watching over me :)
Today was the start of school again! Gotta say I miss my classmates so much but lessons were a bore as usual. Ended at 5 then Chin & I went to Haato at Ridgewood for an early dinner tgt. Guess who saw? Sarah!! Havent seen her for really long, maybe about 4 or 5 years already? Anw we caught up quite abit talking about old Fairfield primary days where she would always guide me while reading my storybooks HAHA. Im serious ... I had some language problem back then :/
Anyway, pictures from quite sometime back! Nat finally uploaded them :)
One of those random days .. Sumo house + car ride + Nat's crib!


Dinner at Vanilla Pod!





Sop & her pork knuckle for TWO. Hhaha!

Me & my medium-well steak as usual. With some buttery sauce. Yum!


Love you girlzzzz

Flower power!



Crazy car ride!

4 + 4 WE'RE GONNA FREAK SOMEMORE!


I look like dawwwg sia.

HAHAHAHA BENNY ZHOU!!!!!!

Lutherean to watch Mich sing :)


THE POUT

THE SEDUCTIVE

THE BITCH. Hhahahaha kidding.
Lu's crib for some girly midness madness

DENG DENG DENG! Boxing!!! Hhahahaha michy's mighty boxers

Perky asses!

Cracked up man

Muffin!!!!

Watching Confessions of a Shopaholic!
(PS/ Check out our alcohol stash on the extreme right! Hehe)

We were bored & hungry so we decided to fry prata!


The cheese wasnt oozing out but still MAMA MIAAA!


Failed attempt with the chocolate rice. It didnt melt! ):

Peanut butter goodness
Another JB trip!

Kim Gary AGAIN! This time I only 5bucks for my meal!



Baskin Robins lovin'! Spore should totally have it back here again, I luv strawberry cheesecake!
ANOTHER ANOTHER time to JB! Hhahah

We had 4 damn good cakes. CHEESECAKE :)

My mac & cheese + mushrooms & prawns!

We coincidentally wore white shorts tgt :)
Today's a happy happy day. Thank God for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment